Facilitating the Act of Giving
NetLaw provides an online destination for individuals and families to prepare a personalized set of estate planning documents and to leave a bequest to the philanthropic organization of their choice. NetLaw provides a straightforward and mutually beneficial solution that adds high value to current and planned giving programs and little or no cost to philanthropic organizations.
“Empowering individuals and families to continue their commitment of helping others by benefiting a charity in their Will.”
- Offer a comprehensive solution that allows donors to specify charitable interests
- No-hassle, turnkey solution with seamless integration
- Enhance the value of a planned gift by allowing current and future donors to modify and update documents at anytime when life happens
- Build relationships, provide recognition and secure lifetime commitment with donors
- Collect necessary analytical information to promote donor significance and increase current giving
- Provide an affordable, convenient option that allows donors to get their affairs in order and to leave a bequest in their Will
NetLaw looks forward to partnering with your organization. Find out how to include the estate planning process as part of your current and planned giving programs. Contact us to schedule a meeting or phone conversation to discuss a partnership with NetLaw.
Have questions? Contact our Sr. VP of Business Development, Charlsey Baumeier, email@example.com, 502-287-0703