Consumer SolutionsProviding Individuals with the Power to Choose and Secure their Own Wants and Wishes
NetLaw offers an online destination for individuals and families to prepare, store and share a personalized set of estate planning documents. NetLaw utilizes an award-winning process that allows individuals to establish estate planning documents in about 20 minutes. The comprehensive package will create valid documents for all states, provide a cloud-storage platform and guarantee access to a network of specialized attorneys.
Without dictating life decisions, a person’s wants and wishes are determined by the state. NetLaw gives individuals the assurance they need to feel comfort in clarifying and securing difficult decisions.
- Be in Control. Make wants and wishes known. Secure an entire household’s financial and healthcare decisions.
- Be Proactive. Utilize valuable estate planning resources to start the conversation and build a better understanding. With an active account, modify and update documents anytime, anywhere at no additional cost.
- Be Connected. Select from and connect with a local attorney specialized in estate planning, elder law or special needs. Share documents and communicate advanced planning needs with family members, healthcare providers, attorneys, financial planners or other stakeholders.
- Be Organized. Store and manage important documents through a secure, digital safe deposit box. Access and share documents anytime, anywhere on your digital device.
- Be Charitable. Make an impact and leave a legacy. Take comfort in securing planned gifts ahead of time.