NetLawConnecting Consumers with Legal Experts
NetLaw believes that everyone should have access to complete their basic estate planning documents. It is critical that everyone secure their health and wealth, but NetLaw understands that many individuals may need more advanced planning. NetLaw’s nationwide network of attorneys provides individuals and families with attorneys who specialize in estate planning, elder law or special needs planning.
Connecting consumers and attorneys through an innovative, digital platform to uncover areas of advanced planning.
Benefits to Attorney
- Greater Visability. Promote practice through online profile
- Connect with clients through a secure, cloud platform
- Share information and important tasks
NetLaw Attorney Network Qualifications
To join the NetLaw attorney network you must abide by the following requirements and specifications:
- Licensed attorney and in good standing with the state bar
- Current malpractice insurance in place
NetLaw offers an “Advanced Planner” designation within the network. This designation notifies NetLaw customers that you have
- At least 7 years of estate planning experience and
- Devote a minimum of 30% of your practice to estate planning and/or elder law
NetLaw invites you to submit an application for the NetLaw Attorney Network. Contact us today for additional information on the attorney network.
Charlsey Baumeier, Vice President of Legal Services, email@example.com , 502.287.0703